Friday, June 27, 2014

Whew! This Social Networking is fun and exausting at the same time!

My back is developing a curve - from hunching too much over the computer while trying to establish myself in the internet social networks. Yes I am trying to get folks to read my book Sto-ology: A Metaphysical Exploration of the Human Condition, but I am also trying to reach out to some folks who I miss and want to say hi to. I am also reaching out to the people I connected with through my ad on craigslist to join and connect with me through this blog and I through theirs - at least in theory. Many of you have clicked out of curiosity but have not followed through with your own blog - to leave comments etc. This is a two way street. I am reaching out - and so now you all need to make a little effort to get this progressive Nonfiction writer's group going. Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment